I WANT TO START BY SAYING I AM NOT A DENTIST.
This blog is written from the prospective of my personal experience (and my staff 's experience) with Zoom Whitening and Think Coconut Teeth Whitening.
Think Coconut Whitening was designed by a female founded company in Toronto. In 2018 Think Coconut began whitening teeth of clients in their salon and spa. The results we achieve are averagely S4-S6 (on the shade guide). Clients that end in this shade range usually start with S20-S26.
Dental Zoom Whitening equally, and rightfully, achieve similar to much greater results. Dentist are trained professionals and should always be consulted prior to any oral treatments. With that being said, here are the main differences we have experienced.
Think Coconut Whitening
- LED Machine this machine is gentle on the teeth
- Vegan Whitening Gel Options
- No Sensitivity (due to machine and gel extremely gentle)
- $150 price for 1 hour session
Dental Zoom Whitening
- UV Machine this machine can cause heat damage
- Concentrated Whitening Gel
- Sensitivity (due to machine and gel extremely strength)
- $700 plus dollars for treatment
There are other whitening options including charcoal products, whitening strips and at-home whitening kits. All of these products have pros and cons depending on your oral health condition.
Hope this helps you understand the main differences between Zoom Whitening and Think Coconut Whitening.